Facebook dialogue box is very common to all Facebook users that it is for sending message or chatting with friend privately. Some Facebook users, send photos privately to a friend using the Facebook dialogue box by following these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook
- In a search box, type the name of your friend then click the search icon.
- As your friend's timeline appears, click message. Dialogue box will appear. Below it, there is camera icon.
- Click camera icon. It will lead you to your computer where your photos are.
- Double click the photo or you can highlight all the photos that you want to send to your friend.
- Then click open. It will let you go back to the Facebook dialogue box where you can see it is loading.
- After loading, press the button enter in your keyboard.
Remember. You can only send photo, and documents in Facebook with 25 mb. More than that, your file will fail to load.
To add or send files like word, excell, pdf, and powerpoint to a friend thru private message, you may follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Facebook.
- In the search box, type the name of your friend.
- Click message. A Facebook dialogue box will appear. At the right corner of the dialogue box near x (Close icon) is an icon options.
- Click icon options. It opens the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to Add Files.
- Click Add Files. It will link you to your computer where your document is.
- Double click the document (word, excell, pdf or powerpoint). Similarly, you can highlight all your documents that you want to send.
- Then click open. It will let you turn again to the Facebook dialogue box where you can see it is loading.
- After loading, hit the button enter on your keyboard.