DepED Conference Hall, Jolo, Sulu, May 14, 2015, the DIC spearheaded the personal appearance of 11 school administrators from Indanan South District before the Division Panel chaired by Dr. Farouk B. Yonus, EPS for PESS with his colleagues, District Commissioner Dr. Alvarez A. Salaton, P-II, Representative of the Division Planning Office and the Representative of the Division Admin. The affair is customarily addressed 'Defense for the Tentative Assignment List of Teachers/Personnel' officially assigned in the different fields and learning areas implemented in 11 elementary schools and 7 primary schools of ISD.
At about 9:00 in the morning, the validation started in an unusual way wherein the DIC invoked Surah Faitha' then Chairman of the panel delivered long-written message revealing the purpose of the gathering, the DepEd orders/memos, duties and responsibilities of school leaders, performance indicators, teacher-pupil ratio and guidelines for the implementation of the K to 12. Then he requested the District In-Charge to introduce the individual school managers of the district. Newly-recognized school heads received the first introduction mentioning their names, their designations/positions, their schools, their educational qualifications, and their former school heads, namely:
- Andrada M. Asid, TIC/Teacher - III, full-fledged MAED, outstanding teacher 2014, Panglima Indanan CS vice retired principal, Sitti Palman I. Mohammad;
- Josefina S. Ajijul, School Caretaker/Master Teacher - I, oustanding teacher 2013, Panglima Mammah ES, 30-unit MAED viced retired principal, Filomena D. Sappari;
- Faisal A. Kadil, ESHT - III, with MAED units, Pasil ES and Annexes;
- Mussah A. Arabain, ESHT - III, 30-unit MAED, Panglima Ahajan ES;
- Jurmainna H. Hunding, ESHT - III, full-fledged MAED, Bunot ES and Annexes;
- Nur-aisha A. Gonzales, ESP - I, full-fledged MAED, Kasambuhan Village ES;
- Melda I. Adug, ESHT - III, recently-full-fledged MAED graduate of Notre Dame of Jolo College, Mukammali ES;
- Dr. Hja. Sarah Y. Hayudini, ESP - I, Palan ES;
- Alyasir A. Hussa, TIC, 30-unit MAED, Poblacion ES and Annex;
- Masdida M. Sarabi, TIC/Teacher - II, full-fledged MAED, outstanding teacher 2012, Timbangan ES; and
- Hja. Nalda J. Muksan, ESHT - III but already signed principal appointment, recently-full-fledged MAED graduate of the Notre Dame of Jolo College, classmate of Melda I. Adug, Langpas ES and Annex.
Again, the Chairman of the Panel managed the floor by naming Langpas ES to first say something about school head's achievement as an instructional manager. Yes, it was Hja. Nalda J. Muksan who unveiled the procedures for the school administrators to defend and justify their respective SF7 in front of the Division Panel. Sequence seemed to follow this way: a. Achievement; b. Cross-examination by the panel; d. Issues and concerns; e. Observation and recommendations of the district commissioner; f. Walkthrough the number of teachers and enrollment in every grade level; and g. DIC's comment and additional remarks in relation to every school's issues and concerns. Validation of SF7 began in Langpas ES and Annex and happily ended in Pasil ES and Annexes.
'Very articulate school administrators' slipped from the tongue of the Chairman of the Panel. It was indeed rightly-spoken as I observed all school heads in the Defense. 'I see you, outstanding teachers' echoed again in the conference hall before the Defense was adjourned.
Finally, the Chairman of the Panel asked the Representative of the Division Planning Officer to update school heads on the newly-prescribed school forms as well as its due date submission to the Division Office/Planning. She gave emphasis on SF7 that should be forwarded monthly attached to the District Consolidation using the old form.
"So, thank you very much. I appreciate your achievement and leadership, school heads. Feel now your success and good luck to all of you", Planning Representative remarked.
Next speaker was the Admin Representative figuring out the promptness on the submission of personnel's CSC Form 48.
"I have nothing much to say excluding the DIC and the District Commissioner. . . you are now done school heads and it was perfectly delivered", Admin Representative commended.
The Chairman of the Panel lastly closed, "Alhamdulillah, I salute Indanan South District school heads and your performances." "With this, you can now proceed your journey for a better implementation of DepED programs and policies entrusted to you as instructional and school managers on the basis of your SF7 which is hereby truly and successfully validated by this Division Panel, wa billahi tawfiq wal hidaya was salamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh'', the Chairman concluded.