Last week of June, 2015 at Zamboanga City, there were nine (9) LET-passer teachers from Indanan South District joined the mass oath taking in Professional Regulation Commission Office. The District In-Charge and their respective school heads excused those LET-passer teachers from the observance of their classes while they were in PRC for their licensure transactions. LET-passer teachers in 2015 were in two categories, provisional teachers and volunteer teachers. There were five passers from provisional teachers and four passers from volunteer teachers whose names are enumerated below with their corresponding schools where they rendered teaching services.
- Rabbayani, Nuradal A. - Manilop Primary School
- Jadjuli, Marlene N. - Kasambuhan Village Elementary School
- Halid, Hamir P. - Kasambuhan Village Elementary School
- Namli, Mercilyn M. - Panglima Mammah Elementary School
- Jawari, Sarhina S. - Langpas Elementary School
- Alpha, Suharto S. - Manilop Primary School
- Hamsinain, Shermalyn A. - Palan Elementary School
- Isman, Paksa I. - Panglima Mammah Elementary School
- Jadjuli, Ibnohajar - Kasambuhan Village Elementary School
The DIC advised every school head of LET-passer teacher to be updated with the latest documents prescribed by the DepED Regional Office for those teachers applying for change of status and those new applicants for teaching positions. Documents needed can be viewed in DOC but it is more necessary to see its updates posted in the wall of the Division Office or Office of the Plantilla Section. Required documents should be secured in four folders or copies. Two shall be for the Division Office, one for Regional Office and one for the applicant sealed with 'Received' from the Office of the Admin Section.
First Endorsement of the school head shall be attached in every folder, perhaps. Likewise, the Second Endorsement of the district shall be on the front page of the required documents. After submission to the Office of the Schools Division Superintendent with seal 'Received', one folder shall be sent through LBC to the Office of the DepED-ARMM Secretary following the correct address below.
DR. JOHN A. MAGNO
ORG Complex, Cotabato City