The Regional Promotion and Selection Board of the DepED-ARMM will conduct interview and teaching demonstration in the DPWH Department of Publice Works and Highways Office, Jolo, Sulu on July 20, 2015 at 1:00 PM in the afternoon to those LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers) passer applicants who underwent Teachers' Assessment and Competency Examination (TACE) last February, 2015 in the same venue. This was based on the post of Rio DepED-ARMM, Facebook Fanpage manned by Sir Moby Pandy (Bansai Saba-Samurai), DepED-ARMM Regional Information Officer.
The interview and teaching demonstration shall be priority to those applicantsts whose names were reflected in the following list:
Similarly, incoming LET passer applicants with complete documents will also be entertained to undergo the processes. They will be considered as 'Walk-in' during the activity. In this regard, the District In-Charge of Indanan South District hereby reminds the following LET passes 2015 to get ready with their pertinent papers required teaching application:
- Suharto S. Alpha - Volunteer Teacher of Manilop Primary School
- Shermalyn A. Hamsinain - Volunteer Teacher of Palan Elementary School
- Shermalyn Hadjarae - Volunteer Teacher of Timbangan Elementary School
- Paksa A. Isman - Volunteer Teacher of Panglima Mammah Elementary School
- Ibnohajar Jadjuli - Volunteer Teacher of Kasambuhan Village Elementary School