Samoore S. Ladjahali, Public Schools District Supervisor of Indanan South District reported that there were more school buildings constructed in ISD during the reign of Dr. John A. Magno, the newly-confirmed Regional Secretary of DepED-ARMM. The school building program was approved in 2013 under BEFF (Basic Educational Facilities Funds).
|Mukammali Elementary School headed by Melda I. Adug, Head Teacher 3|
Recipient elementary schools of BEFF school building projects in ISD are:
1. Kasambuhan Village Elementary School headed by Nur-aisha A. Gonzales, ESP - I - 7 classrooms constructed
2. Timbangan Elementary School headed by Masdida M. Sarabi, TIC - 2 classroom constructed
3. Bunot Elementary School headed by Jurmainna H. Hunding, ESHT 3 - 2 classrooms constructed
4. Mukammali Elementary School headed by Melda I. Adug, ESHT 3 - 4 classrooms constructed; and
5. Poblacion Elementary School headed by Alyasir A. Hussam, TIC - 2 classrooms constructed under PBSP (Philippine Business for Social Progress), which comes approaching.
|Saturday ERD in Poblacion ES|
Before the start of school building construction, every school head of the recipient school together with Public Schools District Supervisor of ISD attended the 3-Day School Building Construction Management for School Heads held at Grand Astoria Hotel, Zamboanga City from November 30-December 2, 2015.
|From left: Melda I. Adug, Jurmainna H. Hunding, Nur-aisha A. Gonzales & Masdida M. Sarabi|