17 pieces of armless plastic chairs entered the Indanan South District Office a day before yesterday. It was the result of their individual contribution at the amount of P 500.00 per head. The PSDS just knew it when the school heads asked him to cash down P 500.00 that made him question the group is what the amount intended for. Amazingly answered, each of them need to have a seat in the district office especially in time of meeting and DLF (District Learning Forum).
Among those school heads who were in unison for the donation of seating facilities are as follows:
2. Nur-aisha A. Gonzales, Principal I of Kasambuhan Village ES
3. Hja. Nalda J. Muksan, Principal I of Langpas ES
4. Jurmainna H. Hunding, Head Teacher III of Bunot ES
5. Mussah A. Arabain, Head Teacher III of Panglima Ahajan ES
6. Faisal A. Kadil, Head Teacher III of Pasil ES
7. Melda I. Adug, Head Teacher III of Mukammali ES
8. Alyasir A. Hussam, TIC of Poblacion ES
9. Masdida M. Sarabi, TIC of Timbangan ES
10. Andrada M. Asid, TIC of Panglima Indanan CS
11. Josefina S. Ajijul, School Caretaker of Panglima Mammah ES
12. Faijal I. Andan, TIC of Sapah Malawm-Sapie PS
13. Nagdar U. Sasapan, TIC of Panglima Misuari-Cmdr. Bara Jalaidi PS
14. PSDS Moore
The facilities are having good quality in so far as coupta product is concerned. Dr. Hja. Sarah Y. Hayudini reported today that she consumed all the amount given P 500.00 per head. Thus, the group was able to procure 17 seating facilities.
Additional 6 armless plastic chairs also come soon from 2 TICs and 3 District Staff. They were late to join those school heads because they were not informed. It is Delda J. Amdan, TIC of Dayuan-Lugmah PS, Kauzar I. Jawang, TIC of Manilop PS, Jahaddi J. Taulani, District Liaison Officer and District PESS Coordinator, Naser L. Assil, District Property Custodian and District ICT Coordinator, Murphy B. Immid, District ALS Coordinator, and Kennedy C. Aidil, District Utility Worker. If these expected additional plastic chairs arrive, it gives a total number of pieces for 24 armless plastic chairs.