The Director of the Bureau ofHuman Resource and Organizational Development (BHROD) shall head thePrincipals’ Test National Technical Working Group as the Project Director inpartnership with the National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP). The Human Resource and Development Division (HRDD) of the BHROD is the focal office assigned to manage and facilitate the Principals’ Test activities, know as the National Qualifying Examination for School Heads before.
DepED TAMBAYAN Blogger also posted the following coverage for the Principal's Test:
- School Leadership;
- Instructional Leadership;
- Creating Student-Centered Learning Climate;
- Human Resource Management and Professional Development;
- Parent Involvement and Community Partnership;
- School Management and Operations;
- Personal and Professional Attributes and Interpersonal Effectiveness;
- 21st Century Managerial and Leadership Skills.
- Senior High School
- Open High School
- School Based Management
- DepEd Rationalization Plan
- Memoradum Circular No, 2014-01 PBB (Performance-Based Bonus)
- DepED Mission - Vision
- DECS Sevice Manual 2000
- RA 9155 - "Governance of Basic Education Act of 2001"
- RA 4670 - "Magna Carta for Public School Teachers"
- EFA - Education for All
- BESRA - Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda
- EMIS/BEIS - Basic Education Information System
- K to 12 Concerns
- The Enhanced Basic Education Act of 2013 (RA 10533)
- Code of Ethics for Professional Teachers
- Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees
- Child Protection Policy
- Anti Bullying
- RA 7610 (Child Abuse Law)
- Fiscal Management (Rules and Budget Preparation)
- NQESH Notes and Technical Terms
- Revised Guidelines on the Transfer of Teachers from One Station to Another
- Guidelines on the Allocation/Deployment of New Teaching and Non Teaching Positions
- General English
- NQESH Final Mock Test 2012 (with answers)
- NQESH Final Mock Test 2013 (with answers)
- NQESH Final Mock Test 2014 (with answers)
- NQESH Final Mock Test 2015(with answers)
ONLINE REVIEW COVERAGE:
CLUSTER A – THE SH AS A LEADER IN THE CURRICULUM IMPLEMENTATION, PIONEERING SCHOOL PROGRAMS, AND BENCHMARKING, DISPUTE SETTLEMENT AND CASES, CFS, CPP AND ANTIBULLYING (DO 42,S 2012), VMV, KINDS OF LEADERSHIP AND RELATIONS.
CLUSTER B – CURRICULUM LEADERSHIP, K TO 3 ELNP, THE SCHOOL AND THE RELATIONSHIP TO THE COMMUNITY, CIP, SH ROLES AS DEFINED BY RA 9155 AND R.A 10533, ASSESSMENT, LESSON PLANNING, SPECIAL PROGRAMS AND INTEREST, ADM, CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT AND DISCIPLINE, PERSONAL SAFETY, COMMUNICATION SKILLS, OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE, SSP, ETHICAL LEADERSHIP AND OTHER FORMS, ANTISICKNESS AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS AND PROGRAMS, VACCINATION, DEWORMING, SWAT, WINS, CICL.
CLUSTER C – THE SH AS A FISCAL MANAGER, FMS, PROCUREMENT LAW, BIDDING MOOE, LIQUIDATION, CANTEEN MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS, REPAIRS, PROGRAM OF WORKS, SBPF, SCHOOL ASSETS, REGISTRY, ISSUANCE OF PROPERTY, INVENTORY, SOB, FWP, AIP, SBM, SIP, GENERATION OF FUNDS, BONDING OFFICIALS, MONEY PROCEDURES, PROMOTIONS, RANKING, PSB, TRAININGS, SLACS, PEDAGOGICAL AND COMPETENCE IMPROVEMENT, RPMS, IPCRF, NCBTS-TSNA, CLASSROOM OBSERVATIONS, STAR, POST CONFERENCING, MENTORING, COACHING SUPERVISORY STYLES, TQM, SUCCESSION PLAN, SCHOLARSHIPS, DISPUTE SYSTEM, TEACHER WELFARE, MAGNA CARTA, CODE OF ETHICS, STAKEHOLDERS, PTA AND ITS OPERATION, HRPTA, LGU RELATION, BRGY TANOD FOR SAFETY AND PROTECTION, SCHOOL-TO-INDUSTRY PARTNERSHIP, WORK IMMERSION, LA 8 AND 9, S 2017, AND RELATED DO, MEMO, POLICIES, CSC MCS, ACCEPTABLE PRACTICES!